Import the ClanMcLean.net CA
into IE 5.5+
This set of instructions outline the procedure
to add our CA to your browser's root store.
- You need to download the ClanMcLean.net
CA root key.
Save this to your hard drive somewhere... you'll need it in just a
- Right click on the ClanMcLean.p7b
file you just downloaded and choose Install Certificate.
- This starts up the Certificate Manager
- Make sure the radio button next to Automatically
select the certificate store based on the type of certificate is
- You should see that the wizard has chosen
- Windows 98: Put the certificate in the Trusted
Root Certification Authorities.
- Windows 2k: Automatically Determined
by the Wizard.
- Either way, a final Root Certificate
Store window will pop up asking you to confirm your
selection. It is important that you add the certificate to the
Root Store. Make sure you verify that the contents of
the certificate you have downloaded match what is shown in the
- You'll receive a confirmation that the
import was successful.
Congratulations, you're done!